You are an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. You have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. You demonstrate on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving individual who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements.
We are a team that cannot envision working anywhere else. We serve others with a positive attitude and family spirit and lead with love. Our clients are always looking forward to their next interaction with us. We are in the top 1% of Austin Realtors and play to win with a competitive, resilient, and humble spirits. We focus on maintaining high standards of excellence and act with the highest integrity.
As a member of Williamson Group, you will be able to live a life by design, provide a legacy to your family, and chase growing opportunities. We are committed to helping you transform and find success!
You can learn more about our team here and view details about the opportunity below. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Who are we looking for?
The Buyer Agent is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements. The Buyer Agent prospects for leads daily, closes those leads to appointments, and closes for agreements. At that point, he/she will select homes that meet the criteria and will drive the clients to the homes. That person will refine the criteria and close for contract offers. At that point, the Buyer Agent will negotiate the offer, write the contract, and oversee the deal through its close.
The Buyer Agent also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/She is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, and close for agreements
- Select homes that meet clients' needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of buyers’ transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Hire, train, and consult all future Showing Assistants and Buyer Agents
- Negotiating for buyers
- Lead Agent - daily
- Agent Team - daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors - daily
- Showing Assistants
- Excellent at building rapport
- People oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Able to build and lead a team
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- High school graduate
- Real estate license within 60 days
- 1 to 3 years of industry and sales experience preferred
- 1 to 3 years of management experience preferred
Year one target income is over $80k. Year two target income will be beyond $120k.Apply